Terms & Conditions
Approval of this agreement is at the sole discretion of Daphne’s California Greek. Please note that this agreement must be approved at least two (2) weeks before your scheduled fundraiser. This agreement may be canceled 48 hours before the fundraiser with verbal or written notice from the organization.
Daphne’s California Greek will contribute 20% of pre-tax sales brought in by organization supporters with flyers at the agreed upon date, time, and location. To ensure success of the fundraiser, Daphne’s asks that you commit to having at least 25 supporters attend the event. If your organization earns less than $50 you will receive comp cards in lieu of a cash donation. Event supporters MUST present a flyer to the cashier at the time of purchase. One flyer required per transaction.
- Provide a fundraising flyer via email
- Schedule and notify Daphne’s restaurant of the upcoming event
- Calculate total amount and percentage of net sales to be donated
- Process payment for the non-profit organization in 4-6 after the event
NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide valid, current Non-profit Tax ID number
- Actively promote the fundraiser among group members
- Print and distribute flyers
- Alert participants that they must present fundraising flyer upon ordering
- Flyers may NOT be handed out in front of or inside of the restaurant