Terms & Conditions
Pita Point Rewards Club changes go into effect Tuesday, January 1st, 2013.
- Your account information is linked through your registered Pita Points Rewards Club phone number. At the time of purchase you need to present the phone number linked to your account.
- Pita Points must be added at time of purchase. Points cannot be earned for past transactions.
- A maximum of 100 Pita Points can be earned per calendar day.
- Pita Points will not be awarded for taxes, discounts and offers.
- Rewards have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Once you have reached 100 Pita Points, an email notification will be sent to the email address linked to your account. A print out is not necessary to redeem reward.
- All Reward credits are stored directly to your account. To redeem, notify a Daphne’s Team Member that you are eligible for a Reward.
- No purchase necessary to become a Pita Points Rewards Club member.
- Pita Points cannot be earned for gift card purchases.
- By enrolling in the Pita Points Rewards Club, members are granting Daphne’s permission to contact them with periodic emails.
- Pita Points may be earned at participating Daphne’s California Greek locations.
- There may not be multiple users under one Pita Points phone number.
- Members may not combine points.
- Valid ID may be requested at time of purchase.
- Daphne’s employees and their immediate family members may not participate in the program.
- Use of your membership constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- Daphne’s reserves the right to change or discontinue this program at any time. The accumulation of points does not entitle program members to any vested rights with the respect to awards or program benefits.